Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Principle Snyder makes the list...



In a well-deserving tribute, Principle Snyder makes the list as one of the worst educators on T.V. and he also makes it onto our blog, for what I predict to be first and last time.

http://www.avclub.com/content/feature/hey_teacher_leave_those_kids/2


Here's some great quotes from Sunnydale's worst principle:

"Call me Snyder. Just a last name, like... Barbarino." -Band Candy

"There are things I will not tolerate. Students loitering on campus after school. Horrible murders with hearts being removed. And also smoking." - Puppet Show

"People can be coerced, Summers. I'm no stranger to conspiracy. I saw JFK. I'm a truth seeker. I've got a missing gun and two confused kids on my hands; pieces of the puzzle. And I'm gonna look at all the pieces carefully and rationally, and I'm gonna keep looking until I know exactly how this is all your fault." - I Only Have Eyes for You

"Congratulations to the class of 1999. You all proved more or less adequate. This is a time of celebration, so sit still and be quiet." -Grad Day Part 2

"In case you haven't noticed, the police of Sunnydale are deeply stupid. It doesn't matter anyway. Whatever they find, you've proved too much of a liability for this school. These are the moments you wanna savor. You wish time would stop so that you can live them over and over again. You're expelled." -Becoming Part 2

"It's worth nothing, Harris. Whatever comes out of your mouth is a meaningless waste of breath. An airborne toxic event." -What's My Line Part 1 (This might be the one and only times I agree with Snyder)

"That Summers girl, I smell trouble. I smell expulsion and just the faintest aroma of jail." -When She was Bad

No comments: