Monday, August 30, 2010

When Characters Collide: Temperance Brennan and Richard Castle



I was just skimming over the Emmy's and caught this moment where Emily Deschanel and Nathan Fillion presented an award together.  It got me thinking, what would happen if their characters appeared together?  Who would guest on whose show?  What would the plot be?

Here's my pitch: When a college freshman at Marist finds the skeletal remains of a student who disappeared the year before on moving in day, Bones and Booth are called into investigate.  When the same exact thing happens at NYU a few days later, there can be little question that there is a serial killer at work.  Enter Rick Castle, mystery writer and serial killer expert, to help solve the case, go toe to toe with a certain FBI agent who likes funny socks, and woo a lady or two at the Smithsonian in the process.

That's my lame idea.  What's yours?

1 comment:

Tara said...

Ooh! I wanna play! But first, I need to comment on Deschanel's hair. This is what my hair looks like when I'm at the tail end of working out. This is what my hair looked like at the end of a grade school day when my clothes were disheveled and my coat was tied around my waist, 8 years old. This is what Zooey Deschanel's hair looks like in her nightmares.

I don't mean to bash too much, but I'm mad at her stylist.

Fillion, on the other hand, is stylin' and oh so handsome as usual. More Emmy Pics, Bits!