Friday, October 14, 2011

New York Comic Con 2011!

It actually started yesterday and so did Bitsy's drunkenness...but that's neither here nor there. We're here today at New York Comic Con, holding it down! We got Dark Horse Comics, we got James Marsters, there's some Jewel Staite action in the house, Clare Kramer, Felicia Day, Seth Green, the fabulous Jane Espenson and what's this I hear? Last minute Summer Glau and Eliza Dushku? And let's not forget some serious Avengers goodness. Where the hell else would we be? Now let's get this party started!

3 comments:

Fivezenses said...

Ironically I live an hour away from NYC and live in NY, yet I'm not going because of my mountain high pile of college work and don't feel good. Plus i forgot about it lol been so busy... but it looks like an awesome amount of guests their for panels this year! You even got Jay & Silent Bob in the building too lol I even hear Chris Evans is there for the Avengers :)

Tara said...

Oh no! Well don't worry...we'll cover as much as we can so you can live the fun through us :)

And yes, Chris Evans will be at The Avengers panel tomorrow!

hann23 said...

Can't wait to read updates. Wish I was there... Went to SDCC this year, so can't put the money out. But next year -- NYCC here I come. I am not that far either.

hann23