Thursday, January 10, 2008

Angry Naked Angel

So for those not in the know, Brian Lynch, creator of a very funny character/series called Angry Naked Pat, is the man behind the writing of the first canonical series of Angel comics entitled After the Fall. What you may not know is that he has been kind enough to post an enjoyable podcast wherein he answers a solid number of questions that people asked via the magic of MySpace.

I hate MySpace. That's not important but I'm throwing it out there because, other than the aforementioned podcast, MySpace is basically a black hole of useless people spouting useless things and generally camwhoring all over the place. Alright, I tracked down a few high school friends with MySpace and that was pretty good but other than that it's about as fresh and flowery as anything else scatological.

That's not the point. Stop sidetracking me, alright? Alright. I'm calm. I'm collected. Where were we again? Oh, yes: podcast. I'm going to post a link to it right about... here! I recommend clicking on it, having a listen, enjoying the commentary on *spoiler alert* Alvin and the Chipmunks, married life, and, oh yes, talk of the wonderful IDW published comic, Angel: After the Fall. If you haven't picked up a copy of your own I highly recommend doing so and then you know, reading it before listening to the podcast because otherwise you're just going to look silly. You don't want to look silly, do you? No, of course you don't. That's what midgets* are for.


* sorry about that, midgets

No comments: