Sunday, January 6, 2008

My first time

I've just lost my blog virginity. Never did this before.

Here's some Buffy news...


Sarah Michelle Gellar's January & February Tv Schedule : 5 Tv Shows in 1 Month !


"The Air I Breathe" opens in Theaters on January 25, 2008 - All photos, news, interviews and videos are here : The-air-i-breathe-movie.com

"Possession" opens in Theaters on February 22, 2008 - All photos, news, interviews and videos are here : Possession-the-movie.com

Sarah Michelle Gellar will appear in 2008 on these shows :

January 23 - "Live with Regis and Kelly" - ABC
February 11 - "Late Show with David Letterman" - CBS
February 12 - "The View" - ABC
February 18 - "Rachael Ray Show" - CBS
February 20 - "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" - CBS

Is this what I'm supposed to be doing here?




No comments: