Sarah Michelle Gellar gives her 10 male TV roles she wishes she could play
My Top 10: Sarah Michelle Gellar
The woman who gave us ’’Buffy’’ reveals the new classic male TV characters she wishes she could play
SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR REVEALS 10 NEW CLASSIC MALE TV CHARACTERS SHE WISHES SHE COULD PLAY
1. Ricky Stratton, Silver Spoons (1982-87)
He used to ride that little train around his huge house. I wanted that train when I was a kid.
2. Sonny Crockett, Miami Vice (1984-89)
I also wanted to have a pet alligator.
3. Alex P. Keaton, Family Ties (1982-89)
4. Thomas Sullivan Magnum, Magnum, P.I. (1980-88)
Just because it’s Tom Selleck. I’d be anything Tom Selleck.
5. Dexter Morgan, Dexter (2006-present)
6. Hank Moody, Californication (2007-present)
If I was a man, I’d want to make out with as many hot chicks as David Duchovny gets to make out with.
7. J.R. Ewing, Dallas (1978-91)
8. Eric Cartman, South Park (1997-present)
No one gets better dialogue on television than Cartman. Nobody.
9. Gunther, Friends (1994-2004)
I just love the story: There was this actor, James Michael Tyler, who was just in the background, and everyone liked him, and they kept him around.
10. Samantha Jones, Sex and the City (1998-2004)
She crosses all gender lines.