Sunday, January 31, 2010

fanvid sunday: all dollhouse all the time

I still don't think much of Dollhouse but I heard a rumor that, like, everyone else on earth thinks it is the knees of bees so I present to you a little from column A and a little from column B. First the misery:



Yes, it's a Topher/Bennett vid and it's exactly as upbeat as you imagine. On the other hand there's this:



which is just a hilarious video of the sexy Dollhouse menfolk doing their turn on the catwalk.

And that's all. Dollhouse is over (finally). Eliza turned in a good performance in the end. Then again, even a broken clock is right twice a day... oh, snap! Happy Sunday, all.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love how the Topher and Bennett one has the beginning narration in 500 Days of Summer.

heroine_tv said...

Love these vids! They soothe my Dollhouse-missing heart. Thanks.