Saturday, January 30, 2010

That Was a Damn Fine Hour of Television


I'm not going to review it, as some of my fellow Buffyfesters may have not seen it yet (well we know that one surely didn't)...but as far as series finales go, in my opinion it simply doesn't get too much better than that. I'd go so far as to say, even with the fear of hate mail, that "Epitaph Two" was a more satisfying ending than the one given to the *other* Joss Whedon female driven series we all know and love.

::ducks::

Goodnight, Dollhouse.

Minorly Spoilerish P.S. In a post-apocalyptic future, where TF did Echo get the seriously kick-ass wardrobe? Is that a Veda leather jacket?

Edited to add: Ratings are in...not that we have to worry about that anymore.


4 comments:

Kaaren said...

I was a little lost because I had not seen Epitath One, but it was a good finale.

elainecleo said...

Have to agree with you, loved this ep and hey Eliza really can act.lol

mbatz said...

Blasphemy!!!

Tara said...

hee!