Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Buffy #38 and A Shepherd's Tale: Preview Night

We got them, we read them and we've got something to say about them...not too much, though. Nothing spoilery, just teasingly tantalizing.


With the last few issues of Buffy moving in fast, we'll be having preview nights for each of the remaining stories to get everyone hyped for what we can only guess will be a painful, shocking and brain-crushing Buffy Season Finale. Stay tuned for those. Here are our thoughts for Issue #38:

Michelle: So, I see where this is going and all roads are definitely leading to badness. Poor everyone. Oh, and if that lioness is supposed to be Buffy and Angel's offspring, I just don't see the resemblance.

Bitsy: I can't believe they killed...

Tara: Um guys? I'm scrrred.


It's been a busy week in the Whedonverse with the additional release of the long awaited story of our favorite Preacher in, A Shepherd's Tale.

Michelle: This story was written really well. The character voices are spot on. I love Sheperd Book in all his complicated glory and it's complicated for sure.

Bitsy: I thought Angel made some questionable choices for the greater good but, damn, just... damn.

Tara: This is a nice one! When I finished reading the last page, I felt myself needed that next one more than I have in a long time. Oh, and the art in this is just beautiful.

1 comment: