Thursday, September 15, 2011

POLL - Are you buying Season 9? We wanna know!

With Season 9 officially underway, it's time to start crunching the numbers.  It's also time to hear what you thought.  Answer the poll questions below and you'll get a shiny nickel!  Okay, I'm lying.  Fresh out of nickels.  Answer the poll anyway and, in exchange, there will be... science! Delicious, poll-flavored science!  Alright, let's do this thing.













Happy polling! We'll have some results back for you at the beginning of next week. And don't forget to tell us in painful detail what you think of Season 9 so far in the comments!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Hmm...I wonder who voted for "I hate them both blurgh!"

I would LOVE to know specifically what that person's problem is with A&F. They're very entitled to their opinion and it differs so much from mine that I'm extra-intrigued.

Harrison Cooper said...

I think, in the end, I come out in favor of Angel & Faith. I don't know. It just seemed... tighter. Perhaps it was a symptom of Buffy's mental state right now, but S9 #1 was just so disjointed. It's not that it wasn't good, just that Angel & Faith was more enjoyable to read for me. That said, I'm very excited for what is coming in both series.