Tuesday, June 23, 2009

David Boreanaz Brings Back Liam's Infamous Irish Brogue

I just listened to David Boreanaz talk with the BBC about I don't even know what. The important thing here is that the DJ seems to be Scottish and for some reason DB feels the need to embrace his inner Liam in this chat - I never thought I'd hear that "unique" accent again and you all know what I mean by "unique". The scary thing is that I'm not even sure if he realizes it. He also does some speed dating thing which I don't quite understand and if you skip to around 12-13 minutes in, he answers the Buffy Movie question.

Go here to listen.

5 comments:

Tara said...

AHAHAHAHA!! LOL! WHY?????

Tara said...

OMG, guys...did he say birds freak him out at the end there?! HAHAHA! I think it's time to break the Boreanaz quote banner back out!

Amanda said...

Oh that's cute. I want to know if he knows he's doing it.

Anonymous said...

I find it impossible to listen to what he's saying when all i can hear is the weirdness that is Liam's accent.

I remember seeing an interview with DB where he stated something like, "If you get a couple beers into me I can do a good Irish brogue." Translation: he realizes nothing. :)

Aaron said...

Great interview! Thanks for the link. I love your blog! (blindwithrain on Twitter)