Monday, September 29, 2008

And the winner is....

Thanks to everyone who entered the "Haiku Review Contest". There were a lot of great ones and we had a very difficult time choosing a winner, but the results are in!!!

The winning Haiku is Impaler General's ode to Dr. Horrible :

I sold my soul for
The Evil League of Evil

Only a Penny.


Love it. Check out the goodies he's won:

A variety of Postcards and buttons, an "I wear the cheese" magnet, Sunnydale keychain, a bunch of stuff from the gift bags that you buy at the OMWF Sing-alongs, and the Director's cut of Angel ATF issue 1. Fun!

Thanks again and keep an eye out, we'll be doing another contest real soon.

3 comments:

David Mello said...

Wow! Thank you for this. This is the first poetry contest I've ever won. I'll keep an eye for future contests, and everyone please visit my Blogger site at http://impalergeneral.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i love the header of your blog

Tara said...

oh, thanks!