Thursday, November 13, 2008

Whedonverse Holiday Ornament Swap - lists have gone out!

Ok, by now every swapper should have their recipient list. We can't wait to see what everyone comes up with and we're already hard at work on our own Whedon inspired pieces! Remember to ship out by Dec 3rd (we recommend even earlier if you're outside of the US or shipping outside of the US so that evryone gets their boxes in time for the holidays). If you still have questions refer to the full details in the original post here or email us at buffyfest@aim.com. Also, we were pretty organized but if you think there is a mistake or, dr. horribly, if you didn't get your list...please drop us a line.

Thanks to everyone involved. We have over 30 participants who are sure to create some Whedon madness. Below is a list of just some of the fabulous crafters who have sites and are participating in this event.

www.fairlybohemian.com/
www.tiltcreations.blogspot.com/
loudxmouse.livejournal.com/
www.myspace.com/specs_ocelot

www.peepholecurtains.com/
www.valeriebeads.blogspot.com/
MaCobbsHatShoppe.blogspot.com
meg2101.deviantart.com/
edenkitty.blogspot.com
maggiethespy.wordpress.com
gypsyharte.etsy.com
undeadamerica.blogspot.com

bettyturbo.etsy.com
rollingeyeballs.blogspot.com/

divadea.com/
thislinesmostlyfiller.blogspot.com/
poppyswickedgarden.etsy.com
missfruitfly.blogspot.com/
and members of our affiliate SlayAlive.com

8 comments:

Maggie said...

Hey guys, I don't think I ever got my list, I checked my email but there's nothing and I haven't deleted my spam for a while so I'm pretty sure nothing came. For sabermaidenmeg@yahoo.com? Sorry for the bother. Thanks! :D

Tara said...

Hey Maggie...so sorry about that. Did you get it now? I resent the list to you and also another mass email trying to confirm all of the swappers. Please let us know if you received it. If not, Michelle or Bitsy can resend from their account.

Maggie said...

Geez, it was in my spam! I could have sworn I checked but for whatever reason my dumb mailbox stuck it in there. Thanks for the help anyway, I'm suck a dork. XD

DivaDea said...

I made my ornaments this weekend. So much fun. Can't wait to see everyone's creations. Yay!
ap
http://divadea.com

Michelle said...

I made mine, too! It was so much fun. I, too, can't wait to see all the ornaments.

Unknown said...

I'm here and totally alive! Somehow, I didn't get the email with the list. Would you mind re-sending it to me? Thanks! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Michelle said...

I'm mailing mine out tomorrow, so everyone in Group 4, look out for a special treat in your mail boxes!

Michelle said...

Glad you enjoy the blog, Susan. Thanks for the nice comments.