Sunday, July 19, 2009

fanvid sunday: two for one edition

Wow but that was a bit of a week for me. How about you, Buffyfesters? Are you as in need of a little fanvid love as I am? Okay, good. How's about two?



First we have a video that was posted earlier this week on Whedonesque. Like last Sunday this is a little bit of random but a whole lot of lulz for days. Also? Since when does Whedonesque post silly videos? I seem to recall them being anti even when that awesome Buffy/Twilight mashup came out just a few weeks ago? I guess the ol' fanvid sunday is catching on! Who knew.



Here's an actual fanvid which we haven't seen here in a bitsy bit. You know, it's getting harder and harder to find good vids these days especially ones that aren't specifically meant for one 'ship or another. Thankfully this one is all about our angry, complicated, post second-death Buffy in all her angsty glory. She's angsty because she died due to Glory! Get it? you... you... get... it?

I hope everyone is having a restful Sunday. I know I sure needed it. Make it a swell one, kids!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Great word play and fun vids! :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.