Sunday, July 5, 2009

fanvid sunday:friends are friendly edition

Having cleansed my personal need for venting about a certain network that shall go unnamed I figured it was as good a time as any to cleanse the palate with a video that's about the scoobies getting along and working together and just being in an upbeat place.



A head's up: this video only runs for 3:30 minutes but, for some reason, has a long blank spot at the end. Regardless, this new vid from KaileeA42 is very cute and just what the Doctor (he popped round in the Tardis to tell me so) ordered. Enjoy and, as always, Happy Sunday, Buffyfesters!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was looking at sites my video was linked on and this came up, So I'm glad you liked it, =). I have no idea about the blank spot though, imovie must have spazzed out. Cool blog, btw, I'll definitely be looking at some of your other posts!
-Kailee