Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Seth Green on the Zen of Working with David Boreanaz

This is exactly what I thought it would be like to work with David Boreanaz.



Transcript from Youtube:
Seth Green is asked about what it was like working with former co-star David Boreanaz.

It's much like being enveloped by a spring breeze. You step outside and you think, "Oh, this is definitely going to be a glorious experience". But when it takes hold of you and surrounds you, it gets into all your senses. You just say "Ahh, that's more magic than I ever anticipated!"

4 comments:

Dalton the Hardcore Loner said...

This posting kinda struck a nerve. I've often wondered what type of individual populates the Buffy cast. I'd love to think all of them carry the core and inherent strengths of their Buffy characters into their private lives, but I'll never know. I suppose it's ultimately irrelevant, but it's kinda intriguing and fun to think about, particularly if one is interested in situational ethics applied to individual actions and how those actions affect others, etc.
I also wonder about my next door neighbor, the President of the United States, some of my family members, the Buffyfest crew, ad infinitum.
Who are we? Why are we here? What matters most in our lives? Why is there something rather than nothing? And so on....

Tara said...

Ha! And with only a hint of sarcasm detected from both you, Michelle, and Seth Green. He sounds like he's rehearsing for a douche commercial. heh! and eiww. Fun stuff.

And yes, Dalton, why are we here? It's a very good question with no answer in sight. I know why we're here on the internets specifically at Buffyfest, though. And that's to party. Party 'til it hurts.

DTHL said...

Tara,

I like the way you think, dudette. In its example to party hard, Buffyfest is a microcosmic example of how the macrocosm should operate. Life should be one unending weekend party. That's the ticket...

DTHL

Anonymous said...

its just Seth Green having fun with the rest of that cast. he isnt being mean.