Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009 recap

I tell you this, folks. I am a fan of Halloween. I am such a fan that my friend Tony told me today that I am a Wrong'un for whom every day is Halloween. Well if that makes me wrong then I don't want to be right. Who wants to see some costumes? You do? Well come on then, let's peep 'em out!



I love the detail of these images. Not only do we get a vamp face but we get a little white-faced Gentlemen action, too. I guess she's a Vamp Gentle...lady? Yup, that's what I'm going with. Awesome. (Thanks InyRules [Cool Hip] for sending your great shots!)


A little cross'versing is always fun, too!



No holiday is complete without a little Doctor Horrible cosplay. I really need to do this one up myself sometime. The bad doc's got class. (Thanks, Lyssa!)



I want to put these tiny pumpkins in my mouth. I have no idea why. I guess that's just my way of showing love and respect...? (Thanks to Stacey McCool for sharing this via our comments!)



Meanwhile Steph looks like she's about to bite me as Vamp! Willow. (Redhead Solidarity!! Thanks, Ginge.)

And what did our favorite Whedon celebs do for this year's Halloweeny celebration? The Hanigan-Denisof clan did it up not once, but twice this year. Also check out Eliza as an undead Bonnie of Bonnie and Clyde:


And that brings us to us. We didn't dress up Whedon-ey this year, but we did go to a Zombie themed bash. Here are a few pics:



Just a little explanation: Lady Gaga has just turned into a zombie and our humble hunter is busting the glasses off her head. I guess that's how Gaga's face got so busted, huh? Zing! (Tara's note - "Hey!!)






Tara and Mike using some Photo Booth effects and some dude in a wife beater who rules.


Tara has got some balls!

Ah, another Halloween has come and gone. How was yours? Love, Bits


5 comments:

Cool Hip [InyRules] said...

This post is frakkin' awesome!

The make-up artist went all out for me. She was excited to put the Vamp face on, and wanted it to look real scary. I finally got the photos of me and her, plus all the other people she made up. Really cool stuff.

Steph said...

Love them all! Bits and Tara you guys were fierce! I'm totally loving the Gaga.

Tara said...

Thanks a lot Steph! You were looking quite faboosh yourself :)

Same for you, Iny. You guys both had similar forehead vamp prosthetics, too. Costume commitment!

STACEY MCCOOL said...

Thanks for showing our pumpkins! You can see close ups of them here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/staceymccool/4052270908/

Also, the pies I turned them into after wards. Muahahah.

home staging Toronto said...

Hi. The mask of vampire is awesome. I think it is work of art. Well, now I know what mask I want to be for Halloween next year. Very inspirational. I'm sad that it's over. Halloween is great holiday and I'm really looking forward for the next one. I hope it will be as good as this one.

Take care,
Ella