Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Whedonverse Ornament Swap 2009 Lists have gone out!




By now every swapper should have their group recipient list for this year's swap! Please let us know if you didn't receive yours. Now get crackin' on those ornaments and remember to ship out by Dec 1st (we recommend even earlier if you're outside of the US or shipping outside of the US, so that everyone gets the packages in time for the holidays). If you still have questions refer to the full details in the original post here or email us at buffyfest@aim.com. Happy swapping!

A big "thank you" to all the participants. Some of the fabulous crafters in the swap are affiliated websites and blogs such as:

bettyturbo.etsy.com

slavonictractor.net

angelbetweenthelines.com

kaarensblog.blogspot.com

skewingyounger.blogspot.com

divadea.com

tiltcreationstoo.blogspot.com

semi-conscious-ramblings.blogspot.com/

dontgetanyolder.livejournal.com/

gypsyharte.etsy.com

MisfitGirl.blogspot.com

rantspectacle.blogspot.com

fadingendlessly.etsy.com

macobbshatshoppe.com

undeadamerica.blogspot.com

alyrenee.blogspot.com

theparanormalteenbookclub.blogspot.com

thelightpodcast.webs.com

www.jbenn.com

And follow these swappers on twitter:






8 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi, Group 2. Can't wait to see your creations!

tiffany said...

i'm so excited to start making my ornaments and to see what i get back!

DivaDea said...

I am way too excited about this :)

U said...

Ideas are brewing! :) (Hi group 1!)

STACEY MCCOOL said...

i'm pumped! craft time!

ps. thanks for the link, buffyfest.

Kaaren said...

Go Group 2!

And I'm done with my 6 already. LOL!

I'm a bit hyper.

Kaaren

Tara said...

What's up group 1?!! (at least I *think* I'm in group 1.)

Haha, Kaaren, I can't believe you're done already. How exciting for your group members!

Michelle said...

Wow Kaaren, you've done 6 already? I'm so excited to have such a go-getter in my group!