This is our biggest and bestest Gift Guide ever, but do check out our past Gift Guides as some of that loot is still available too.
With only 10 shopping days to go, behold, the 2010 Buffyfest Gift Guide:
- Buffy box set - Splurge on "The Chosen Set". That link has it for $92.99 and free shipping.
- Angel: Complete Series Currently $85.99 - A must to complete the full collection.
- Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog on DVD and on Blu-ray
- They'll need Firefly and it's stunning conclusion Serenity (Collector's Edition)
- Dollhouse: Season One and Season 2 (also available on Blu-Ray)
- Future canon-heads need comics too! Go to TFAW for Dark Horse's Buffy Season 8 and IDW's Angel and Spike books. Don't forget Joss Whedon's Fray for the cherry on top.
- DYING over these Fruity Oaty Girls statuettes! Your Whedonite will love them too!
- The year wouldn't be complete without hanging a fresh Buffy 2011 Wall Calendar.
- Accessorize your recipient with this Buffy themed tote!
- QMX and ThinkGeek both have impressive amounts of shirts this season for Whedonites of all flavors.
- Pre-order these Buffy Season 8 Pint Glasses, featuring the gorgeous art of Jo Chen.
For the Spuffy:
- If your Spuffy is crafty try out this Hot & Steamy Cross Stitch - only $1.49!
- For more hot Spuffy action, why not a poster of them making out?
- If your Spuffy likes to emblazon his attire, here's a SPIKE Logo PATCH.
- Electric Tiki Tooned Up Spike comes complete with two interchangeable heads (human or vamp face) and three interchangeable right hands: fist, axe-wielding and railroad spike-wielding!
- How about a Spike Clock? Listen, everyone needs to know the time, even Spuffies.
- The original 1992 Buffy is available for a discounted $5.46! (you'll need a VHS, which is sad but hey...recession.)
- If you've earned a PHD in Horribleness, you'll want the pencils to prove it! Only $3 bucks.
- How about a Serenity Ship bumper sticker? Just $5.95!
- The Palz Figure: Angel will run you a mere $1.90. At $6.99, the ToyFare Exclusive Buffy version is a bit more but look, you get he headstone from "The Gift"! So there's that.
- Joss Whedon's One-shot comic Sugarshock is fabulous and super-cheap at $2.80.
- Finally, why not create your own Whedonverse Ornaments for your fan friend? Check out the Flickr Group from our Whedonverse Ornament Swap for some inspiration.
- A Charitable donation to super browncoat fellowship Can't Stop The Serenity is the perfect last minute feel-good gift.
- Download Dollhouse in HD instantly with Amazon Video On Demand, just 99 cents per ep.
- A e-gift certificate for Whedonverse comics at TFAW is the instant gift that keeps on giving!
- Pre-order Buffy Motion Comic on DVD or give now instant download style.
- For a cheap, last-minute and satisfying gift, $4.00 will get you a phone call from our very own Bitsy. Yell at him for a whole 5 minutes! (Proceeds to go to CSTS.)
- Pay for lunch with Buffy writer Jane Espenson (already sold!)
- Give these Beautiful Hand Made Journals in Buffy and Firefly themes. Check out the bindings.
- A Hard-Core wants props. Check out this Original Sunnydale Razorback Pennant used on the show - $1275!
- Holy Hell, who even knew they ever had Buffy GigaPets? $399 will get you this blast from the past.