Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Whedonverse Ornament Swap 2010 Recap

The 2010 Whedonverse Ornament Swap, our biggest yet, is now over! Thanks to everyone who participated in making this 3rd annual swap another success. Hopefully all of the ornaments have landed at their destinations around the world in time for the Yuletide fun.

I can't believe what I'm seeing in the photos, such creativity this year! A festive Box o' Hush voices? Come on! A Military Xander Nutcracker? Fantastic! I encourage you to click through to the Flickr photos below to see the amazingness for yourself.

Swappers: if you haven't yet posted your pictures to the Flickr group page, please do. See you next year!

P.S. FYI, most, but not all of the photos show up in the group unless you're logged in to Flickr.

Buffyfest Ornament Swap - View this group's photos on Flickriver


2 comments:

DivaDea said...

Doh! I haven't posted my photos yet. There's some awesome stuff this year!

Unknown said...

Love it! Don't know how I missed this? I totally want to join this year!