Sunday, December 26, 2010

Spotting!

An email I received last night from my dear friend in Los Angeles:

"I saw Amy Acker and Eliza Dushku at Trader Joe's the other day - there at the same time, but not there together.  I thought of you...because you are one of the only people (the only?) that would even know who Amy Acker is, let alone how random it would be for both of them to be at the same supermarket at the same time."

My response:
"Omg, that's fabulous! Were they both skinny bitches? Hee!"

Lori: "Hee! Amy was thin - Eliza was a skinny bitch - I don't imagine she ever eats and must be in a bad mood from hunger all the time. Amy was with who I assume were her 2 kids - adorable kids."

If you spot a Whedonverse Alum, send us an email at Buffyfest@aim.com

3 comments:

Aerliss said...

Yes, because skinny people can't be naturally skinny. They MUST have an eating disorder and be miserable with their lives and obviously it's not working out that keeps someone thin but not ever eating.

/sarcasm

I eat like a horse and have what people keep telling me is a slender figure. Heaven knows what'd happen to me if I actually exercised.

Aside from that; random! I bet Amy has beautiful children.

Tara said...

I'm skinny too, Aerliss, we were just being silly/catty/gossippy. Amy Acker and Eliza are obviously both gorgeous, of course.

Aerliss said...

Apologies, blind rage was blind.

It just annoys me when people have a go at skinny celebrities for making a bad example.