Sunday, October 18, 2009

fanvid sunday: cover song edition

In lieu of the usual fanvid sunday, I thought I'd provide two very different cover versions of "(Do You Wanna) Date My Avatar". The first is from one of the many "girls on youtube with glasses who cover songs with their acoustic guitars that nerds like". Seriously, I feel like there's a million of these girls but I think this one is one of the best and nobody knows her.



And if college girls aren't to your liking then might I recommend a little Mario Paint style music?




I don't know why but I feel I could listen to Mario Paint covers of any song in the history of the universe. Honestly, clicking on one after another after another is a perpetuating quantum singularity that never fails to blissfully suck me into youtube hell. That's how you know Sundays are at the junction of Excitement Street and Wacky Avenue every Sunday in the Bitsy household. And speaking of Sundays, have a good one, everybody!

No comments: