Sunday, October 11, 2009

fanvid sunday: queens of the dollhouse edition

I just got back from LA and I am exhausted. It's a good thing the quality of this video speaks for itself (which is to say, it's awesome).


Find more videos like this on BAM Vid Vault


My week on the west coast was absolutely fantastic. I hope I will get back out there again soon. In the meantime, I think I'm going to catch up on the week of television I missed and, you know, sleep A LOT. What are you up to? Happy Sunday, everyone!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Hot damn, that was freaking amazing!

Life Sucks and So Do You said...

Fanvids suck.
Who is this Ivan character mentioned in the last post?

Darth Dalton-Would you like to feel my light saber, or at least play with it? said...

Life Sucks and So Do You, Ivan, according to Alex B., is Michelle's long lost brother. Hold on to your heart strings, because I'm about to pull on them. You see, they were separated at birth. Only recently, via many years of searching and at considerable expense, was Michelle able to find Ivan. Ivan was living in Uzbekistan. How he got there nobody knows. He had, up until that point in time, been spending his weeks as a circus entertainer at Trotsky's Flying Parade and his weekends as an exotic dancer at Leonid's Bar and Grill for Men, where his call sign was Ambidextrous Ivan. His was a life full of adventure and sin, until his sister intervened. To make a long story short, she yanked him out of that place and gave him a home here in the States. To this day, Ivan has nightmares about his time in Uzbekistan. Michelle has told others that Ivan often wakes up, in the middle of a sound sleep, yelling, "I am Russian, hear me roar!" Poor soul....
At any rate, hope that answer helps. Thank my brother for the info. He's always reliable and trustworthy. So you see, Michelle isn't just another pretty face. She really cares about her family. That's to be commended, in my book....