Saturday, May 30, 2009

Perez reports the Whedon news, wackiness ensues

Perez Hilton speculated (or tried to anyway) the other day about Joss's Statement to Ausiello regarding the Whedonless Buffy Movie. This is not new news to us at this point, but I still chuckled upon reading. The post is filled with misinformation (Tv Guide? Entertainment Weekly? Huh?) But the very best thing about Perez's site is the ridiculous comments. His readers are something else. I'm not sure half even read the post. Check out this sampling then click through to his site for the full shebang:

dickbreath says: I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! I WOULD RATHER WATCH BIKINI GIRLS WITH MACHINE GUNS!!!
cherrymuffinlove says: – Re: dickbreath – how inspirational.
Nici says: …Kristy Swanson IS Buffy the Vampire Slayer…f**k SMG BRING BACK KRISTY!!
EwithawYe says: You can't have Buffy without Sarah Michelle Geller!!! It's like having a white Fat Albert



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how sad is that.

...and anybody who has seen Joss give an interview knows exactly what his 'tone' was when he said 'I hope it's cool'.

I hate uninformed media-whores.