Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sunnydale in 2009

My mom is so cute, she recently finished the Buffy series dvds and while in LA for a trip, decided to take a quick tour of Sunnydale (aka Torrance, CA in real life). These are her pics from last week! Ah, I remember (back when I was still a fairly new viewer) the first time I was in LA after the series ended, I did the Sunnydale trip too. You just can't resist!

Buffy's house and Sunnydale high are both holding up quite nicely, doncha think? They are using Torrance high for the New 90210 show (just like the old Beverly Hills 90210 of yore.)

So if you're in the SoCal area and would like to visit these (and other) Buffy/Angel locations, here are the addresses:

Buffy's House (remember, people are living there.)
1313 Cota Drive
Torrance, CA
Map

Sunnydale High
200 W. Carson Street
Torrance, CA

Angel's Hyperion Hotel
4121 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA

Wolfram and Hart Original Offices
Madison Avenue, at Washington Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to be in LA this summer and I would like to see both of those. Where is the house and school?

zooey said...

A friend and I went out to the school and the house once. We have a ton of pictures and videos. It was so wonderfully geeky and it's pretty odd when you're wandering around the school because it seems so familiar.

Tara said...

Hi Brianna,
Please see the post now. I updated it with the addresses, maps and a some new locations from Angel.
:)