Monday, February 2, 2009

Dr. Horrible is lovely just the way it is

"I loved it. It's the best job I've ever had. It was fantastic." - Nathan Fillion on Firefly and Serenity.

Awesome quote but seriously, I'm firmly taking a stand against a Dr. Horrible sequel. No! Dr. Horrible is perfection and it's time to just let something be, instead of churning it through the Whedon money making machine ::cough:: Buffy season 8 ::cough:: That's right I said it!!! I'm on a roll today.

Read what this rant is about here:


4 comments:

Megan said...

Just curious, do you actually like Joss Whedon? You seem to be pretty bitter about a lot of his projects...

Tara said...

No way, that guy is a talentless hack. I certainly wouldn't spend hours a day maintaining a website about Joss Whedon or his work. It would have to be opposite day for that to happen, since I dislike him so much.

David Mello said...

The only way you could get an interesting Doc Horrible sequel is if the Evil League of Evil tries to kick him out, fearing he'll hypnotize Bad Horse and get him to run in the Kentucky Derby...and cheat.

Tara said...

That's pretty um well thought out there, Impaler.

Actually, that's not half bad. As long as they don't resurrect dead Penny and have her mope around for a year (having rough sex with Johnny Snow to illustrate her pain), I'll be ok.

;)