Tuesday, September 9, 2008

SMG stuff - wow, this Alice movie has really been beaten up good

OK, so Sarah Michelle Gellar is now really, truly, 100% out of the American McGee's Alice project. I'm so confused over this thing, I thought she owned the rights to it? Check the new scoop here:
http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=7661

Also, I don't know if she's going to do it so I don't want to jump the gun - but it's a bit strange to me if she continues to do voiceover in the next Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie and yet doesn't do her own voice of her own original character. What's up with that? Check the details of that story here:
http://splashpage.mtv.com/2008/09/09/peter-laird-responds-to-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-movie-rumors-confirms-deal-for-live-actioncgi-hybrid-is-close/

2 comments:

Hombrewolf said...

I wish I could watch this... But everything about this film is really strange, isn't it?

Tara said...

Well I played the whole game and it was definitely freaky and dark...but very cool. Too bad she's not playing Alice anymore. I was so looking forward to it.