Thursday, February 28, 2013

Strange Behind-the-Scenes Photo from 'Buffy'


Today Flavorwire had a compilation of "Revealing Behind-the-Scenes Photos from ’90s TV Shows" and included in the mix was this random shot from Buffy (click to enlarge). I find it actually a little disturbing, do you? Any of you Giles/Willow 'shippers out there? And what is Boreano holding in the bottom right corner? Is that Billy Corgan? It actually really looks like this random shot of I of Yul Brenner that I recently saved to my desktop for work purposes (don't ask.)


Anyway, there are a lot of other gems in there too. Follow the link for rare set shots of Freaks & Geeks, Dawson's Creek, Saved By The Bell and the soon to be rebooted Boy Meets World.

3 comments:

Curtis said...

I believe you're right. It looks like Boreanaz is holding a VHS copy of "The King and I" starring Yul Brenner. Compare to this one on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/The-King-VHS-Yul-Brynner/dp/630176031X

Tara said...

Wow Curtis, thanks for the linkage! Good investigating. Well I mean really....if that is the case, then me just happening to have Yul on my desktop this week is just one of the strangest things ever.....

wtf?

Unknown said...

That photo is from one of the bronze posting board parties. Fans and buffyverse folk alike would gather and celebrate the awesomeness of all things Whedon/Buffy. David is holding a copy of "The King and I" because it was given to him by a fan because they knew it was his favourite.

Hope tht clears things up! :)