Monday, August 31, 2009

I Miss John Connor

Everyone knows about my love of the show Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and my grief at its cancellation. I even wrote a post about it here. I thought my wounds had been healed until I read this interview with Thomas Dekker. He really seemed to love the show and even gives some info on where it would have headed in its 3rd Season. Of course, we'll never know because, as Dekker says himself, "In the end it really came down to Dollhouse or us and that was sort of what happened."

I'll refrain from what I really want to say right now and just go back to being a broken-hearted TV watcher once again.


3 comments:

Bitsy said...

You mean that Dollhouse is worse than a scorching case of herpes?

Verdant Earl said...

I'd take TSCC over Dollhouse, and I really like Dollhouse. Sigh.

Kaaren said...

Wow, that is a freakin fantastic picture of him in that article.


Word verification: pereshes

My heart pereshes at the thought of TtSCC being cancelled.