Monday, July 19, 2010

Buffy Season 8 Motion Comic Trailer Now Available


There were some rumors, then voice casting and then it seemed there was nothing. Until now. I'm 100% sure that San Diego Comic Con has nothing to do with this, but the Buffy Season 8 motion comic trailer is now available for free on itunes. Not much to tell from the trailer, except that the theme song seems a little off, kinda like it's playing in slow motion. Either way, it'll be excited to see the characters "come to life" once again.

Take a look for yourself by clicking here.

6 comments:

Cool Hip [InyRules] said...

I'll wait for someone to upload this somewhere else. I loathe iTunes with a passion.

Kaaren said...

I, too, will have to wait. iTunes freezes up our crappy computer. :(

mbatz said...

Not a big fan of motion comics. I've tried them ...Meh.

Tammy said...

It looks great and I am excited, but the voice on the voice over ruins it. It just does not fit and reminds me more of jigsaw from the saw movies than anything that belongs in Buffy

Y8 said...

iTunes freeze our computers :(

Gary said...

Ditto on itunes crap. Someone please youtube this!