Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Elite Eight - March Madness Whedonverse Character Tourney: The Worst of the Lot

I'm not sure "elite" is the word we should be using here.  The Evil Eight?  The Hate Eight?  Yeah, I like that.  Hate Eight.  You picked 'em because they're probably not the sort of people you'd like to run into at speed dating.  But before we can get to that, let's see who managed to just barely skate by.

Balthazar - be fat shamed no more, buddy.   You're a free bowl full of evil, demonic jelly.
Der Kindestod - You look like a kiddie toucher to me but we're still letting you loose on the streets.  First, though, go door to door and introduce yourself.
Jesse - I heard you went on to be very good looking to girls who are into incredibly smarmy dudes.  Good on you, I guess.
Izzy the Devil - I think you being around this long was straight up racism.  Whedon fans hate red people.  I bet you they hate the Red Ranger from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, too.  WTH, man?
Justine Cooper - You hereby officially regain your bucket.  You feel free to do your business with slightly greater ease than letting loose on the floor.
The Anointed One - If you put a little mustache on this kid I swear he'd look like mini Hitler but, since he's a youngin', I guess he gets the pass
Veruca - I can't believe you're out.  You are the perfect mixture of vinegar and water.  Truly the Summer's Eve of the Buffyverse.  You're lucky, dude.  So lucky.
Uncle Enyos - So you think you are Uncle Calendar now?  I dunno, dude.  I got nothin'.  Beat it.

This poll will end in 48 hrs this time - March 28th at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time. Check out the opponents below and if you're playing, make sure to click the name you DISLIKE.
Click here to view the full Tournament Bracket, updated with the winners so far.



Now onto the Hate Eight.  What could be worse than fat, child molesting, smarmy, red, buckety, fascist, uncle douche bags?

I can't stress this enough...DON'T CLICK ON YOUR FAVORITES, VOTE FOR THE OPPOSITE!


















6 comments:

Nat said...

I can't believe Connor's still there!! Come on guys even if he's annoying as a teen he was an adorable baby (for those few eps!)

Scar said...

I will be very upset if Warren wins this thing, I loved his character!

buffy0811 said...

But Connor was a baby for a second. He has been an annoying teen alot longer.

kay ulanday barrett said...

poop on warren!

Elin said...

I agree with Nat. wholeheartedly.

mbatz said...

You go Parker, you stud you:) i can't believe Kathy is still around. I'll be fine with Connor winning this thing.