Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Skanky Sixteen - March Madness Whedonverse Character Tourney: The Worst of the Lot

Oh boy. Whedonverse characters, if you made it this far, you truly suck...you're the 16 skankiest of them all.

If you're just landing here now, you've arrived at the final week of our March Madness tournament. One week from today, we'll know who is the Worst of the Lot. We thought we'd switch things up and try to find the opposite of 2009's Tourney. So far we've weeded out the top 112 best and most loved characters of the entire Whedonverse, which leaves us with these guys. We've been giving out randomized pairings of characters from Joss Whedon shows: Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse and Dr. Horrible and will be for the rest of the month. So if the character sucks in your opinion, vote for them.

In the last half of Round 3, we found out that the following people have been saved from fandom hatred:

Sahjhan
Ted - This was a close one, but in the end, good cooking skills always wins out.
Electric Gwen
Linwood Murrow
Ubervamps - Who knew the son of 2 vamps is hated so much more than vamps that are uber?
Kennedy - This is a surprise! I guess skank beats out bitch.
Holland Manners
Dawn - Get out, get out, get out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next up is the Skanky Sixteen and has 8 matches listed below. It will end in 48 hrs this time - March 26th at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time. Check out the opponents below and if you're playing, make sure to click the name you DISLIKE.
Click here to view the full Tournament Bracket, updated with the winners so far.

I can't stress this enough...DON'T CLICK ON YOUR FAVORITES, VOTE FOR THE OPPOSITE!








































4 comments:

Michelle said...

Can I just say how upset I am that Dawn has been saved. I'm even more annoyed that Connor's still in it and she's not. If I ever met two made-up people who were destined to be soul mates in the "World of the Worst Characters", it's these two. This is Whedonverse blasphemy!

Andre said...

I can't believe Dawn made it this far.. I don't get why people hate her. I mean...there are a lot of times when she's less than great, but still!
And the results right now are incomprehensible. Kathy Newman worse than Balthazar? Gwendolyn Post worse than Jesse?? Numero Cinco worse than Uncle Enyos??? Parker worse than The Annoying One????

Alf * Alfie said...

Ted has been saved?! Really? Oh come on people! Ted was my hated number one! Well, I guess i'm 'supporting' Parker now. About Dawn saved... sad buy saw it coming

mbatz said...

Heh. I'm GLAD Dawn was saved:) Love the Dawnster! And being a hetero male, I'd rather have a skank(Veruca) than a bitch(Kennedy) any day (at least for a hot minute)-Kennedy you were the bitchiest bitch in bitvchville, sorry to see you go:( My pics this time were easy peezy...Balthazar over Kathy "it's share time Balthazar"...Senator Nobody over Der KinwhatevertheF...Gwendolyn -she can't watch paint dry-Post over the radar blip Jesse....Warren over Iz (had to)....Justine over Scarface...Parker (my 2nd pic to win it all) over the Annoying One...Connor (my 1st pic to win it all) over Veruca -tough draw though- and finally the who gives a shit cause neither are going to win it match, I took Numero Cinco.