Sunday, March 7, 2010

Julie Benz Installs Home Stripper Pole

Not sure how I missed this random tidbit, but Kendra Wilkinson (that's former Hugh Hefner girlfriend/Girl Next Door) sent our Darla a stripper pole! WTF? Julie tells OK Mag:

“I wanted a stripper pole and I tweeted about it and then Kendra Wilkinson, who is coming out with her own line of poles, sent me one so I got lucky. She even signed it. It’s called a Sport Pole. I love it! It’s such a great workout.”

Julie is currently happily playing a stripper/lesbian on Desperate Housewives.

“When I found out that it was a lesbian role, I though that it was even better because I have never done that!”


Okey dokey...and there you have it!

Click here to follow Julie Benz on twitter, and here to follow Buffyfest.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

There's a line of stripper poles?

Anonymous said...

Michelle- That was my thought exactly.

Roxie said...

Honestly, she makes the show 20x better.

Unknown said...

Hello! I had so much fun reading and of course to have additional learning from you with this blog. Kudos! Thank you so much for sharing with us an information about this topic. This is a good read! You have a very informative and interesting page. Keep writing good stuff like this. I'll be looking forward to visit your page again and for your other posts as well.
Strippers who uncover the genital areas along with other clothing during a performance are said to be dancing full nude. The practice is banned in many jurisdictions, but many dancers will work around the constraints but selectively uncovering her vulva, anus, or both for short periods of time then replacing the clothing. For a male dancer, exposing the penis or anus is equivalent. Many dancers prefer to leave their clothing on their bodies once they have shifted them from their private areas. In some cases this disguises blemishes or areas of their figure they are not comfortable with, or could simply be to prevent those parts of the outfit from being misplaced.
Available All Day, Every Day! Call us anytime - 24 Hours a day, 365 Days a year.

Stripper Newport RI

Henry James said...

Hello,
This above post is just super and all about the stripper pole. Nice post. Thank you so much for sharing this post..
Stripper Pole