Monday, March 8, 2010

Neil Patrick Harris Opens Oscars, Films Glee First Thing in the Morning


Our very own NPH opened tonight's Oscars with a surprise little ditty. He then, just moments ago, revealed to the E! aftershow at the Governor's Ball that he starts filming his episode of Glee tomorrow morning at 6 am! Presumably with Joss Whedon present too, as he is directing the ep, of course. He also pulled out some blue and yellow notecards and told the E! newsman that they are his lines. Dude has his Glee lines in the inside pocket of his tux at the Academy Awards. What a pro! Now don't knock down too many glasses of champagne, buddy.

 See below for the full song and dance number:



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!

You have done great job in both movie and show named How i met your mother episodes.
Thanks for sharing this blog and congrats.I am glad to know all this about you.

All the best

Unknown said...

Congrats man from my side. I love to Watch How I Met Your Mother TV Show Online. Its my favorite show.

Anonymous said...

I had full believe that you will definitely won the Oscar Award. You did a great job. Congrats and also I like your show How I Met Your Mother. Its very interesting and funniest show.